Tourists from various parts of the world come to Kerala in order to enjoy its soothing and scenic natural beauty. Kerala has various tourist destinations which are commonly visited by the tourists and Kovalam Beach is one of them. This beach is known for its own charming beauty, sunshine, sand and sea.
Kerala Tour or tourism is enjoyed at its best with rich vegetation, calm backwaters, tranquility at the beaches, proud mountain ranges, picturesque hill stations and captivating wildlife. But this not it, Kerala is also famous for the ancient forts and palaces, highly revered pilgrimages and various colorful festivals. One more striking thing about Kerala is that Ayurveda, which is the naturalist branch of medicine, is followed extensively here. The most prominent tourist attraction places consist of forts and palaces. The rich ancient heritage of Kerala is preserved very sophisticatedly in the forts and palaces which represent the culture of this place. These monuments depict the story of the valiant people of Kerala and they are built in typical Dravidian architectural style. During your Kerala tour you will be taken to Bolghatty Palace, Chendamangalam Fort, Koyikkal Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Padmanabhapuram Palace and many other places too. But these are cliche places which are visited by almost every tourist in Kerala. Here are some of the places given below which are as beautiful as you want but they are off the beaten path of Kerala tour and not visited very frequently:-
1. Nelliyampathy – It is a hill station which is situated at a distance of almost 60 kilometers away from Palakkad. This hill station is known for its orange cultivation, tea gardens and bio farming and these are why tourists are fascinated with it. The hills is this place have varying heights which somehow makes them even more beautiful and the tourists visiting here, indulge in trekking, tea plantation visits, camping and boating.
2. Gavi – This is a beautiful village which is situated in Pathanamthitta district, and it is one of the unexplored locations by the tourists in Kerala. If you are a nature lover or wildlife enthusiast, then this could be the best tour for you where can see incredible beauty of nature. This is a part of Ranni Reserve forest and the tourists can enjoy their visit to this unsullied vacation spot with a wide range of floral and faunal beauty.
3. Ranipuram – This place is ideal for those tourists who are not looking for a popular or frequently visited place in Kerala. If you are looking for a picturesque and beautiful destination to explore then this is the right one for you. It is an astounding hill station which is basically known for attracting vacationers due to its diverse wildlife, rich avifauna and evergreen forests.
4. Vegamon – Located 1200 above sea level, Vegamon forms a perfect destination for those who are looking for a serene place to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. This place is blessed with amazing green mountains, rich pine forests and cascading waterfalls.
5. LlaveezhaPoonchira – It is a majestic valley situated along with the Pala- Thodupuzha highway in the borders of Kottayam district in Kerala.
This destination covers acres of land with the green expanse and rocky hills and without any trees. Once you visit this place, you will find that it is the hidden treasure of Kerala Tour, due to its serene and breathtaking beauty.